the road less traveled - a story i'd read

i figure in a day and time saturated with crappy reality shows, my life is as good as any... here goes.
2 comments Labels: , ,

So I saw Esther yesterday and the first thing she says is "omg... Your hair is big..." Translation: time for a hair cut. So I go to the hair place today and after cutting my hair, the gal asks me how I like it "styled." My first response was "sexy," but decided to just give the typical "you know.." guy response. So after throwing some wax in there and asking me to do my thing... She tells me that my hair is "pc" ? Huh? PC? Like Political Correctness? Yup. Just like that. She continues, "you know, some people want their hair all kinds of crazy, while other people go for the poindexter look. You on the other hand, you go a bit crazy but keep it within the limits... That's 'pc'" Hmmm.. the guy sitting across from me at starbucks, just ripped a nasty one. I glance up, and he gives me a wink... :\ I think this post is done now.
 

This Post has 2 Comments
Anonymous

6/24/2008 12:58 PM

so everything goes well ,right?TIM!!:)fighting! wait for you!:)



7/15/2008 2:34 PM

dude.. the guy rippin one and winking at u.. hilarious


Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Search