the road less traveled - a story i'd read

i figure in a day and time saturated with crappy reality shows, my life is as good as any... here goes.
1 comments Labels: , ,
A friend of mine, who's a teacher showed me this... The writing assignment was to write about your perfect day:


















A perfect day is a day when everything goes as I want. I want When I want money, money should will appear on the road, when I want girl, the girl send send me a text message, when I want to donot stdy studying, my pen and pencil will go away disappear from the world.


*of note: The girls doesn't appear... or call.. she just shoots him a text message --> very Korean ^~
 

This Post has 1 Comment

8/01/2008 4:48 AM

This was amazing. Is it odd that I find myself in solidarity with the author?

Yeah, I thought so too...


Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Search