the road less traveled - a story i'd read

i figure in a day and time saturated with crappy reality shows, my life is as good as any... here goes.
No Comment Labels: ,
It's pretty amazing how time flies by. It's already 2009... So much has happened this past year. One this that hasn't happened much is blogging. I've spent time away from blogger trying to figure out why it is I blog, why it is I write. And on December 29th I figured it out. I was sitting in Starbucks (which is where you'll most often find me) and was looking through posts from the past two years.. Wow, it's amazing how blogs can mark time for us. This time last year we had just finished up the road trip, battled a blizzard outside of Seattle and won, and Elliott began considering moving to Korea. Blogging is a great way to keep track of our memories, at least for me. This next year will be pretty amazing. There are so many things to work on, so many things to start, and many things to continue and improve.

This is a great place to track it all.

2009
Law school starts this year...
I leave Korea this year...
I turn 28 this year...
The US gets its first minority president this year...
I will study harder than I've ever studied this year...
I will work more hours then I knew existed this year...
I will make my parents proud this year...
I will be a better friend this year..
I will be a better brother and son this year...
I will make new friends this year...
I will sacrifice for old friends this year...
I will give more this year...
I will hurt more this year...
I will live more this year...
I will seek more this year...

Here's to 2009.
 

This Post has No Comment

Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Search