the road less traveled - a story i'd read

i figure in a day and time saturated with crappy reality shows, my life is as good as any... here goes.
No Comment Labels: , ,
Ran across this story today while hitting up Drudge when I ran across this headline "Groomed eyebrows a headache at high school..." Hmmm... Interesting. My first thought was maybe someone got beat up for shaving their eyebrows? or maybe guys were being teased for plucking their eyebrows... not that I'm against that, I mean I don't do it, but to each his own (I suppose :\). Anyways... I click through to read the article and come to find out that kids are actually using their eyebrows as gang signs!

Police say gangs have co-opted the trend for their own use, with one gang's members marking themselves by shaving one line into an eyebrow and three lines in the other to symbolize 13. (STORY)

That's AMAZING! Gone are the days of "slingin the deuces" and throwin up the "\\//\\//est Side!" Now we'll really see who all the posers are! ;)



You know I can't help but imagine all the fathers or "late 30 somethings" who are going to try to be "hip" and shave up their brows... Hmmm.. ran across this photo... poor guy, shaved a barcode into his brows... (shaking head)


...Yup it's definitely mid-terms week.. more nonsense to come as I try to avoid going crazy...
 

This Post has No Comment

Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Search