the road less traveled - a story i'd read

i figure in a day and time saturated with crappy reality shows, my life is as good as any... here goes.
1 comments Labels: , , , ,
Just thought I'd throw down a few words before my day gets started. First, I've met some new friends in the past couple of days, some really good people with a variety of backgrounds... I say that to say we were having a discussion yesterday over coffee... and I realized that I came to John's defense when the topic turned to his age of ~40. Hmmmm... I thought about it last night and I can honestly say that I don't believe 40 is old.. then again it's not to far from 30 right? :\

Next, I ran across an apartment building in an upscale part of Seoul... Made me think quite a bit.. I mean, in the US we're all about calling a spade a spade.. right? Well, except maybe when it comes to money. People buy hugely expensive cars and homes...yachts and watches... many so they can show off their financial status. Maybe we could learn a little some-fin, some-fin from Koreans.. I mean honestly.. if you've got it, might as well live in an apartment building that says it!



 

This Post has 1 Comment

4/18/2008 4:48 PM

I like you way you incorporated some-fin, some-in into the post ;) Priceless.


Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Search