the road less traveled - a story i'd read

i figure in a day and time saturated with crappy reality shows, my life is as good as any... here goes.
2 comments Labels: , ,

So I just got back from a week long trip to China.  You know visited The Great Wall, Forbidden City, and Tieneman Square.  (I took over 500 pictures!)  But that's not what I'm going to blog about right now, at this very moment, while I'm trying to fight off a cold, I'm going to blog about my experience with GoDaddy.com .  

I have several names hosted with GoDaddy.com and some of them I don't use anymore, as a matter of fact, I've forgotten that I even had some of them.  That was until I was notified through paypal that I was charged $135 for hosting service!  That was about a week ago, so today I finally got around to calling GoDaddy.com and after a brief 2 min hold, got a representative.  There weren't 8000 prompts to go through, just one that asked if I knew my customer number or not.  And while it's 7:17PM here in Seoul, it's 3:17AM at GoDaddy.com's headquarters in AZ.  

Moving right along, within 2 minutes the customer service rep (I wish I would have paid attention to his name) understood my problem, explained to me the situation, and refunded the entire amount.  While I was literally talking with him I received an email from paypal stating I had been credited the full amount. 

It's not often we find customer service of this kind from a company, and from a .com ?! Now I know why I always use godaddy.com  Even when I sign up through Google domain services, I always select to have GoDaddy register the name!

So now that I feel like I'm a GoDaddy.com evangelist, I'm going to take a nap and keep fighting this cold.. maybe I'll get to the China blog tomorrow... :\
 

This Post has 2 Comments

4/01/2008 2:45 PM

Looking forward to hearing about China!


Anonymous

4/18/2008 4:15 AM

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.


Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Search