the road less traveled - a story i'd read

i figure in a day and time saturated with crappy reality shows, my life is as good as any... here goes.
No Comment Labels: , , ,
It's been a few days since I got back to Korea and things are going.. School is going to be intense this semester, but what did I expect? I have to leave for school in a few minutes but I thought I'd throw out one of the goals I've set for myself this new year, READ MORE BOOKS. So here's a quick list of books that I've got lined up and even a couple that I've finished:

Smith Wigglesworth on Power To Serve
Sacred Pathways
The Art of Possibility
Seeking the Face of God
Rules for Revolutionaries
Einstein: The Life and Times
The Screwtape Letters
Mere Christianity
Cries of the Heart
Desiring God
Waking the Dead
Manifest Destiny
Classical Apologetics
Blue Like Jazz
I, Isaac take Thee Rebecca
Come Thirsty
In a Pit With a Lion on a Snowy Day
The Knowledge of the Holy
My Utmost for His Highest
Practicing the Presence, The Letters of Brother Lawrence
The Five Love Languages for Men
The Five Love Languages for Singles
Intercultural Communication in Contexts
Technical Communication Today
and...
The Bible...


Now these are just the books I brought with me to Korea... I figure I've got about 6 months to knock out this list ;) I've keep you updated on how it goes and you can check out http://worthitswords.blogspot.com for periodic updates and info about the books my friends and I are reading...
 

This Post has No Comment

Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Search