the road less traveled - a story i'd read

i figure in a day and time saturated with crappy reality shows, my life is as good as any... here goes.
1 comments Labels: , , , , , , ,
Just sitting here in 수원 with some time to kill before meeting up with a friend for lunch so I decided to put some thoughts to words. Several things have happened since I got back this week, including jet lag. What the hell is up with jet lag?! I thought I might have finally beaten it last night, but nope, 4:00AM this morning I was bright eyed and bushy tailed. My intensive Korean class is becoming just that: intensive. From what my teacher tells me, upon graduating level 2 of Yonsei's KLI program students will know about 50% of what the "average" Korean knows with regards to the language and grammer. Now while that might sound very impressive at first, let's remember that the majority of Americans have somewhere around a 5th grade reading level.. (a little less impressive huh?). I'm also taking three online classes through ASU so I can ensure my timely gradution prior to entering law school. (probably a good thing)

I got to see several of my relatives last night, including grandparents, cousins, and uncles/aunts. Also found out that my cousin Benny and his wife Jinny (whom I mentioned previously here) are expecting a baby in about 7 months... wow, that was quick.

On the law school front, still waiting...

Other than that, perhaps a couple of intersting things to talk about after next weekend, but until then, I'll just be studying korean, intercultural communication, technical writing, geology, and reading one of the many books I brought.

Oh yea.. and of course I can't finish the blog without a picture of the all new macbook air... (now that's sexy!) I'm willing to bet the good doctor gets one soon ;)
 

This Post has 1 Comment

1/24/2008 6:18 AM

hehe... you have a bushy tail!!!!!


Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Search