the road less traveled - a story i'd read

i figure in a day and time saturated with crappy reality shows, my life is as good as any... here goes.
No Comment Labels: , , ,
As mentioned, I'm loaded up with a slew of courses this semester and have been waiting for some books that my mom was supposed to forward on. When I came home today, I was delighted to see two packages. Of course my first thought was, School books, nice. Then I opened the package...

Now, I could be frustrated that I haven't received my books yet, but on the other hand, it's actually kinda funny, and besides, who can't use another weight loss cookbook! So in the words of Louie Armstrong, quoted in Joe's recent blog...
...and I think to myself, what a wonderful world.
 

This Post has No Comment

Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Search