the road less traveled - a story i'd read

i figure in a day and time saturated with crappy reality shows, my life is as good as any... here goes.
No Comment Labels: , , , , , ,
So much has happened in the past 96 hours since I've been back in the states. I've had breakfast at Parsons three days in a row, been to starbucks twice, and the mall once. It doesn't seem much like Christmas this morning...as a matter of fact yesterday felt more like Christmas; yesterday when I was on the phone with my cousins and friends from Korea. It's interesting how much things change in a short span like four months. I was having coffee with rockstar the other day and telling him that for some reason I don't feel like Arizona is my home. Don't get me wrong, my family is here and perhaps someday I'll be back here to settle down but, in the mean while I feel like I'm a traveler, as if there's so much for me to learn and explore.

My experience in Korea seems to change more everyday than I could have imagined in the whole of the year I'm supposed to be there. I've made a new little sister, Gong-Shan from China, I've made a slew of good friends and even a really great friend. I've met amazing family like Do Yoon and Peel Ju and Hyun Ju; my uncles, aunts, and other cousins have blessed me and introduced me to an aspect of my life and heritage that I could not have imagined possible in a hundred years... and for this I am greatful to God.

In the past week, I've also had an amazing time getting to see the working of a soveriegn God in ways that I had forgotten that He works. I hope to blog more on this topic later today. But right now, Christmas brunch is about to be ready and I should go get ready...

Merry Christmas and Happy Advent.
 

This Post has No Comment

Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Search