the road less traveled - a story i'd read

i figure in a day and time saturated with crappy reality shows, my life is as good as any... here goes.
No Comment Labels: , , , , ,
I'm tired... I've slept a combined 10 hours in the past three days trying to reconfigure my sleep to match the U.S. In less than 12 hours I'll be on a Boeing 777 from Inchon to S.F. where I'll have a 4 hour layover (which is good because hopefully I can get my iphone reactivated) and then it's on to Sky Harbor. In the past month I've really started to feel like Seoul is my home. I'm familiar with the surroundings, I have my favorite restaurants, I've made some new amazing friends and finished up a semester of school. I'm a little nervous about going back, so many things to do and so little time to do it in. I'm sure the three week Christmas/New Year break will pass in a blink and then I'll be back at KLI for another serious of 4 hour a day intensive courses..

I have to say that while learning Korean is a great reason to be here, the challenges that I'm facing and the growth they're requiring of me are alone well worth the journey. I'll be taking the iPhone on the plane and I'll try to send updates when I can... Maybe I'll go shower now? Or talk to rockstar...
 

This Post has No Comment

Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Search