the road less traveled - a story i'd read

i figure in a day and time saturated with crappy reality shows, my life is as good as any... here goes.
No Comment Labels: , ,
I had breakfast with a good friend of mine today, Scholar Jon. He asked if I planned on keeping a blog about my experiences while in Korea and over the next year. While I already have a website for more of my “scholarly” activities (which I do not fully open up on, as it is on my bus. cards) I think I’ll use this blog more as my personal online journal.
I leave for Korea this Saturday... haven’t really thought much about it as law school applications have consumed the majority of my time. I’m glad that much of the prep work is finally over and come September 1st, the application process should be over. (at least my part of it).
 

This Post has No Comment

Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Search