the road less traveled - a story i'd read

i figure in a day and time saturated with crappy reality shows, my life is as good as any... here goes.
1 comments Labels: ,
Well I've made it to Korea, I'm in the taxi headed to Yonsei and I have to say the feeling is quite strange.  As I walked out of the airport and looked around it feels more like some city in th eUS that I have yet to visit than it does another country on the other side of the globe.  Maybe it's because the freeways and sunrise look so familiar?  Or could it be the golfers who are teeing off already this morning?   Whatever the case I'm sure the feeling will soon change.  As for the flight, I slept better tan expected through most of it and it really didn't seem much longer than a regular transcontinental... By the way, it's raining


 

This Post has 1 Comment

8/28/2007 3:01 AM

Annyong ha shimnikka Tim


Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Search