the road less traveled - a story i'd read

i figure in a day and time saturated with crappy reality shows, my life is as good as any... here goes.
No Comment Labels: , ,
I received my first considerable letter from a law school today: Duke School of Law. It's interesting because up until this point I've received several letters from law schools I'd never heard of and although the first few made me feel pretty accomplished, that feeling faded pretty quickly once I examined the incoming class profile. Duke on the other hand, was ranked 10th in US News and World Report last year and seems to have a great emphasis toward the public sector. Did I mention, they even sent me an application waiver! :D Although I've never really considered attending Duke, I suppose I'm up for applying to see how things work out. Worst case scenario, I get in and file the acceptance letter away to show the grandkids...
 

This Post has No Comment

Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Search