the road less traveled - a story i'd read

i figure in a day and time saturated with crappy reality shows, my life is as good as any... here goes.
No Comment Labels: , , , , , ,

Hmmm. rockstar's not surprised, "I knew it would happen, it was just a matter of time..." or so he said. And no, I'm not talking about that which he presumes I'm talking about, what I'm really talking about is the "finals" atmosphere that seems to envelope everyone and every thing around here. I mean finals week in the US is one thing, but here they've taken it to another level. You have to show up before 9:00am if you plan on getting one of 2000 electronically reservable study desks at the library on the weekend! My cousin spends hours a day at the library while my housemates do the same. Me? Finals start next Tuesday and yes, tonight, a Friday night, I could be found at Starbucks...studying. And while it's not the school library, I consider it just as bad. What's even CRAZIER is that I'm up past 10PM!!! (I wonder just how Korean I'll become? )
 

This Post has No Comment

Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Search