the road less traveled - a story i'd read

i figure in a day and time saturated with crappy reality shows, my life is as good as any... here goes.
No Comment Labels: ,

Just got home from an afternoon with the cousins and aunt/uncle. Dinner was great, my aunt's a phenomenal cook and my cousins are pretty rad. So most mornings I wake up and check my inbox for any email coming from a law.edu address in hopes that it might be another application decision, normally I don't check on Sundays and Mondays because the it's the weekend in the States and I don't expect much... However, tonight I got home and found a congratulations email from a small virginia law school I applied to as a fall back: William & Mary School of Law, located in Williamsburg. W&M ranks 31st of US News and World Reports 08 ranking, but that's only half the story. They small class size (around 220) and location near the nation's capital make it a great campus if you're looking to get into the govt sector or work in the DC area. As a matter of fact, a law firm I've been keeping an eye on even does campus recruiting. So I've got 2 down and 7 schools to go... Hopefully, this is just the spark to a slew of "accepted" emails coming my way soon... Keep updated at lawschoolnumbers.com
 

This Post has No Comment

Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Search