the road less traveled - a story i'd read

i figure in a day and time saturated with crappy reality shows, my life is as good as any... here goes.
1 comments Labels: , , , , ,

Not much new going on lately, between "normal" classes, Korean classes, and hangin with family most of everyday seems to be consumed. Hung out with my cousin yesterday, pretty fun, had Chinese food and then I had the opportunity to introduce her to Cold Stone! Her expression was priceless! (Side note, she's never tasted coconut!?) Christmas starts a little early in Korea, primarily because their Thanksgiving is in October so right after Peppero day (or pocky day as Steph calls it) it's right on to Christmas.

Korean class is going well; KLI switches up the teachers after midterms to help mix things up. The new teachers are pretty good, and the pace seems to be just right. I'm headed to the DMZ tomorrow, really looking forward to it. (Although, I'm not quite sure what I'm hoping to see?) I'm sure I'll snap plenty of pictures and hopefully get in some more Atlas Shrugged (ML's kick'n my butt!)

 

This Post has 1 Comment
J

11/19/2007 3:22 PM

baaaaaaah... nice hat. your Sung Sen Neem is kinda cute... ;) miss you dog.


Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Search