the road less traveled - a story i'd read

i figure in a day and time saturated with crappy reality shows, my life is as good as any... here goes.
No Comment Labels: , , , ,


On my way to school this morning besides being 18 degrees (F) and windy, I noticed that the hill I usually walk up had undergone quite a change. I decided to snap a quick pic with the old iPhone to do a little compare and contrast!

Been feeling a bit under the weather the past few days, so I decided to come home early, get most of my homework done and rest. After sleeping for some time, I was awakened by a text message from my cousin, "Happy first snow." Being the crazy kid from Arizona, I threw on my jacket and scarf and ran downstairs, shouting, "happy first snow" on each floor as I went down! Although one of my housemates GongShan didn't quite understand what I was so giddy about, Hiro understood quite well, for he was out with his camera too! So, under the weather or not, here's to the first snow fall of the year!




 

This Post has No Comment

Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Search