the road less traveled - a story i'd read

i figure in a day and time saturated with crappy reality shows, my life is as good as any... here goes.
1 comments Labels: ,
Well, what can I say... I'm really not in the blogging mood, but I had some good news tonight so I thought I'd share. Fred Thompson is running for el presidente! And while I've been anticipating his announcement for several months now, I can't say that I would have wanted him to announce a day sooner. Of course he's getting a lot of flack from not only the other Republicans but many in the news, I mean just scanning the blogosphere I've noticed that people posting "a little too late." I don't know about everyone else, but personally? I'm starting to get a little tired of the same ol same ol nonsense... and I've talked to people who really couldn't tell you anything significant about any of the debates going on thus far. There was an article that said viewer-ship had dropped to below 1mil! I mean come on! People are obviously losing interest. I mean, hell, I don't even care who's saying what yet. What I do know is that Fred Thompson is a name that is resounding in the public sphere right now. AND, he's all alone.


So I suppose I should mention, at least briefly why I support the guy, right? In a nutshell: he's a straight shooter and an outspoken conservative. He stands for sanctity of life and lower taxes. He believes in federalism, of which I am a HUGE proponent, and he supports strict constitutional interpretation, not judicial legislation. So in short I'm writing this to declare that I'm a FREDHEAD!

Won't you join me?

Fred08
 

This Post has 1 Comment

9/09/2007 5:55 AM

Late? Only the other guys started a year and a half early. Let see if he generates some buzz. The Republican would have a sure win if they could find a moderate black female to run, if only Opera was more conservative.


Post a Comment

Older Post Newer Post

Search